Saturday, July 25, 2009

A little inspirational weekend video sharing

Here are a couple of videos to contemplate in your quiet weekend hours. The first one is very up my alley in terms of the grateful list concept. The second one I have known of for some time and finally remembered it enough to go find it on youtube. If you can get through the second one without at least a little lump in your throat, well, good for you.

Both of these ladies are authors. I've read one of Katherine Center's books (The Bright Side of Disaster, a good read) and have the sample for Kelly Corrigan's (The Middle Place) downloaded to my Kindle... it's down the list a bit, but I am very much looking forward to it.

Katherine Center



Kelly Corrigan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs