Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Midweek reminder: Speak truth in love

This text was a recent theme to a set of daily devotion emails I receive. It resonated throughout the month or two that I saw it, and even if on that particular day I didn't take the time to read further, the words about staying solid in the midst of chaos and uncertainty nudged at me in such good ways.

I was glad to see it again today and be reminded:

Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming. Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ. From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work.
Ephesians 4:11-16 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs